England are firmly in command of the third Take a look at in opposition to South Africa, however rain might but preserve them from sealing a vital victory.
The vacationers declared on 499 for 9 in Port Elizabeth on Friday, as Ollie Pope hit a maiden Take a look at century whereas Ben Stokes continued his gorgeous kind with a ton of his personal.
South Africa then misplaced two wickets to finish the day on 60 for 2, with England effectively on the way in which to taking a collection lead if the climate permits them to take 20 wickets.
We’ll have full dwell and unique protection of day three on talkSPORT 2.
England legend Kevin Pietersen is a part of our stellar commentary line-up and is joined on our crew in South Africa by former teammate Matt Prior, with the pair having kissed and made up following their fall-out within the wake of Pietersen’s axing from the England crew in 2014.
South Africa vs England: How one can pay attention
Each match of the tour might be dwell on the talkSPORT community and you may catch unique commentary of the third Take a look at on talkSPORT 2.
Protection of day three begins at 7am UK time, with the motion beginning at 8am.
You may hearken to all of the motion by clicking right here or clicking the radio participant beneath.
You too can pay attention by way of the talkSPORT app, on DAB and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
South Africa vs England: Tour dates
- December 26-30, 1st Take a look at, Centurion – South Africa received by 107 runs
- January 3-7, 2nd Take a look at, Cape City (08:30 GMT begin) – England received by 189 runs
- January 16-20, third Take a look at, Port Elizabeth (08:00 GMT)
- January 24-28, 4th Take a look at, Johannesburg (08:00 GMT)
- January 31, v SA Invitation XI, Paarl (08:00 GMT)
- February 1, v South Africa A, Paarl (08:00 GMT)
- February 4, 1st ODI, Cape City (d/n) (11:00 GMT)
- February 7, 2nd ODI, Durban (d/n) (11:00 GMT)
- February 9, third ODI, Johannesburg (08:00 GMT)
- February 12, 1st Twenty20 worldwide, East London (d/n) (16:00 GMT)
- February 14, 2nd Twenty20 worldwide, Durban (d/n) (16:00 GMT)
- February 16, third Twenty20 worldwide, Centurion (12:30 GMT)