Harry Kane marked his 300th Tottenham look along with his 200th aim for the membership in midweek because the England star continued his outstanding scoring feats.
Kane helped Spurs ease to a 3-1 Europa League win over Ludogorets Razgrad to convey up his double century.
The 27-year-old additionally netted in Tottenham’s Premier League win over Brighton final weekend and in doing so, drew stage with Les Ferdinand on the record of the Premier League’s all-time prime scorers.
Kane has mentioned up to now that he has his sights set on breaking Alan Shearer’s unimaginable file of 260 objectives.
He nonetheless has one of the best a part of ten years to maintain scoring within the top-flight and his type this time period suggests he’ll be discovering the again of the web frequently.
Kane, alongside Ferdinand, is at present tenth on the all-time Premier League charts however who else makes the record behind major man Shearer?
talkSPORT.com has had a take a look at the stellar record of names…
10= Harry Kane (Tottenham) – 149
10= Les Ferdinand (QPR, Newcastle, Tottenham, West Ham, Leicester, Bolton) – 149
9. Michael Owen (Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester United, Stoke) – 150
8. Jermain Defoe (West Ham, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Bournemouth) – 162
7. Robbie Fowler (Liverpool, Leeds, Man Metropolis, Blackburn) – 163
6. Thierry Henry (Arsenal) – 175
5. Frank Lampard (West Ham, Chelsea, Man Metropolis) – 177
4. Sergio Aguero (Man Metropolis) – 180
3. Andrew Cole (Newcastle, Manchester United, Blackburn, Fulham, Man Metropolis, Portsmouth, Sunderland) – 187
2. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United, Everton) – 208
1. Alan Shearer (Blackburn, Newcastle) – 260