In-form Tottenham make the journey to the West Midlands on Sunday lunchtime for his or her Premier League conflict with West Brom.
Spurs have been good as of late, claiming back-to-back league wins over Burnley and Brighton of their final two outings.
West Brom, in the meantime, are nonetheless with no win this season and misplaced at fellow strugglers Fulham on Monday night time.
Tottenham tackle West Brom this weekend as they give the impression of being to keep up their latest good kind[/caption]
The Baggies are in determined want of factors however that received’t be straightforward in opposition to Jose Mourinho and co.
They did, nonetheless, declare a 1-Zero victory over Spurs of their final assembly in Could 2018 as Jake Livermore scored a 90th-minute winner.
talkSPORT shall be within the stands to carry you all of the motion and see if West Brom can bounce again or if Spurs will proceed their good run.
West Brom v Tottenham: The way to pay attention
This match will get underneath manner at 12pm on Sunday, November 8.
Full protection from the Hawthorns shall be stay on talkSPORT, with our protection beginning at 11am.
Mark Saggers shall be your host earlier than commentary from Nigel Adderley and Danny Mills.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the stay stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to pay attention…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is offered throughout the UK by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Hearken to talkSPORT via your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
West Brom v Tottenham: Staff information
West Brom haven’t any recent damage considerations to cope with forward of the go to of Spurs.
Sam Area and Hal Robson-Kanu stay out with knee and arm accidents respectively.
Tottenham have doubts over defenders Serge Aurier and Sergio Reguilon who will each have to be assessed forward of kick-off.
Erik Lamela shall be rested once more as he continues to attempt to overcome a niggly damage.
Japhet Tanganga has returned to coaching and could possibly be again within the squad.
West Brom v Tottenham: Match stats and information
- West Brom received their final Premier League encounter with Spurs, 1-Zero again in Could 2018. They’ve not received back-to-back league video games in opposition to Tottenham since November 1984.
- Tottenham have conceded simply six targets of their final eight Premier League conferences with West Brom, and by no means greater than as soon as in a match in that run.
- 46% of the Premier League conferences between West Brom and Spurs have led to attracts (11/24). Of all of the fixtures to have been performed at the least 20 instances within the competitors, solely Aston Villa v West Ham has ended degree extra frequently (48% – 20/42).
- Tottenham misplaced their final Premier League recreation in opposition to a promoted aspect, 1-Three vs Sheffield United in July. They’ve not misplaced consecutive such matches since April 2012, in opposition to Norwich and QPR underneath Harry Redknapp.
- West Brom are winless of their final eight Premier League video games (D3 L5). The Baggies have shipped 18 targets on this run and failed to attain in 5 totally different video games.
- Since dropping their opening recreation of the season in opposition to Everton, Tottenham are actually on the longest present unbeaten run within the Premier League (W4 D2). Coming into this weekend’s video games, Spurs are additionally the very best scorers within the Premier League this time period (18).
- Tottenham have received all three of their away Premier League video games this season – solely 3 times of their historical past have they received their opening 4 on the highway in a league marketing campaign, doing so in 1949-50 when profitable the second tier, 1960-61 when profitable the top-flight title and in 2017-18 (completed third).
- Tottenham striker Harry Kane has scored seven targets in his seven Premier League appearances in opposition to West Brom, one in every of 9 sides he averages a goal-per-game or higher in opposition to within the competitors.
- Coming into the weekend’s video games, no participant has scored extra Premier League targets this season than Tottenham’s Son Heung-min (8), whereas teammate Harry Kane has supplied essentially the most assists this time period (8). The duo are the one gamers to have reached double figures for purpose involvements to date within the Premier League this season (Kane 14, Son 10).
- Gareth Bale netted Tottenham’s winner final day trip in opposition to Brighton, whereas he additionally scored the profitable purpose the final time he confronted West Brom within the Premier League (1-Zero on the Hawthorns in February 2013).