Daniel Dubois and Joe Joyce face off on Saturday night time in an eagerly-awaited heavyweight conflict.
The British rivals had been initially slated to go head-to-head in April earlier than rearranged dates in July and October additionally needed to be scrapped because of the disruption brought on by the coronavirus pandemic.
Each fighters have been in warm-up motion just lately – Joyce took out Michael Wallisch in July whereas Dubois claimed a simple win over Ricardo Snijders in late August.
The 2 fighters are actually eyeing world title pictures additional down the road and first, the main target will probably be on their heavyweight conflict.
Dubois vs Joyce: Battle particulars
- This battle will happen on Saturday, November 28
- It’s being held at Church Home Westminster in London, a Grade II listed convention centre in Westminster, with no followers in attendance
- The undercard will get beneath method at 7pm
- The principle occasion is slated to begin between 10pm and 11pm
Dubois vs Joyce: The best way to observe
talkSPORT will carry you reside and unique radio protection of the battle and our protection is scheduled to begin from 8pm.
Obtain the talkSPORT app HERE.
You’ll be able to hear on the web site too, simply click on right here for the stay stream or on the radio participant beneath.
We’re additionally accessible on DAB, 1053 and 1089 AM and in your sensible speaker – simply say ‘play talkSPORT’.
Dubois vs Joyce: Full card
On the undercard, Hamzah Sheeraz (11-0-0, 7KO’s) will defend his WBO European super-welterweight title agains Guido Nicolas Pitto (26-7-2, 8KO’s).
Jack Catterall (25-0-0, 13KO’s) will tackle Abderrazak Houya (14-2-0, 2KO’s) in a 10 spherical super-lightweight contest, whereas David Adeleye faces Danny Whittaker (4-1-0) in a heavyweight showdown.
The cardboard will get going at 6pm.
- Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce (WBC Silver heavyweight title, British, Commonwealth and European heavyweight titles)
- Hamzah Sheeraz vs Guido Nicolas Pitto (WBO European super-welterweight title)
- Jack Cattarall vs Abderrazak Houya (tremendous light-weight)
- Loiue Lynn vs Paul Holt (featherweight)
- Jack Massey vs Mohammad Ali Bayat Farid (cruiserweight)
- David Adeleye vs Danny Whitaker (heavyweight)
- Joshua Frankham vs MJ Corridor (tremendous welterweight)
- Mitchell Barton (debut) vs Matt Gordon (heavyweight)
Dubois vs Joyce: What has been mentioned?
Frank Warren, who promotes each males, advised talkSPORT: “That is the largest British battle in fairly a very long time.
“Two undefeated heavyweights… the heavyweight scene could be very attractive in the meanwhile. We’re the bosses so far as the heavyweight division is worried.
“We’ve obtained Tyson and AJ, they’re the champions, then the following crop coming by way of. Dubois is taken into account to be the brand new child on the block, the following huge factor, so we’re in an excellent place.
“So when Fury and AJ lastly get it on, and following the inevitable rematch between these two, the eventual winner must battle the winner of this match.
“Once I grew up, it was all of the Yanks combating one another for the world title, however now it’s going to be all of the Brits combating one another. That’s a giant shift.”
Obtain the talkSPORT app and take heed to an enormous heavyweight night time of motion this Saturday, with stay and unique radio commentary of Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce adopted by stay and unique protection of Mike Tyson’s return to the ring towards Roy Jones Jr