Callum Smith will sq. off towards boxing icon Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez tonight.
The unbeaten Brit returns to the ring after greater than a yr out with a mammoth unified world title conflict in Texas.
Canelo v Smith: How one can watch
- This 12-round super-middleweight bout will happen on Saturday, December 19 and is being held on the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
- The ring walks are anticipated from 4.15am-4.30am UK time on Sunday however that can depend upon the undercard outcomes.
- The struggle might be proven on DAZN within the UK with their protection beginning at 1am on Sunday morning.
- The streaming service prices £1.99 monthly to enroll and could be cancelled at any time. You may join HERE.
- The struggle will have the ability to be streamed by way of the the DAZN app
- DAZN may also be seen on good TVs, sport consoles, linked units, cellular, tablets and computer systems
- You may watch it by Sky by going to their apps part
Canelo v Smith: Odds
- Canelo Alvarez: 1/5
- Callum Smith: 7/2
- Draw: 25/1
*SPECIAL OFFER: Get Smith at large 33/1 to win this weekend
Canelo v Smith: Undercard
- MAIN EVENT: Canelo Alvarez vs. Callum Smith – for Smith’s WBA (Tremendous) and The Ring super-middleweight titles and vacant WBC super-middleweight title
- Christian Alan Gomez Duran vs. Angel Hernandez – welterweight bout
- Austin Williams vs Isiah Jones – middleweight bout
- Raymond Ford v Juan Antonio Lopez – featherweight bout
- Alexis Molina v Robert Greenwood – featherweight bout
- Marc Castro v Luis Javier Valdes – tremendous featherweight bout
- Frank Sanchez v Julian Fernandez – heavyweight bout
High ten pound-for-pound boxers on this planet, together with Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin and Tyson Fury
Canelo v Smith: Story of the tape
Canelo – Smith
Nationality: Mexican – British
Age: 30 – 30
Top: 5ft 8 – 6ft 3
Stance: Orthodox – Orthodox
Attain: 70in – 78in
File: 53/1/2 – 27/0/0
KOs: 36 – 19
Rounds: 402 – 134
Debut: 29/10/2005 – 17/11/2012
Industrial content material discover: Taking one of many gives featured on this article could end in cost to talkSPORT