Newcastle and Fulham face off tonight in a giant conflict on the backside of the Premier League desk.
Newcastle, who’re 14th within the top-flight, had been effectively crushed by Leeds in midweek and must bounce again.
Fulham, in the meantime, drew with Brighton final day out and stay in actual risk of relegation.
talkSPORT’s GameDay particular will finish on Tyneside this weekend.
Newcastle v Fulham: Methods to hear
This match will get below manner at 8pm on Saturday, December 19.
Full protection from St James’ Park might be completely reside on talkSPORT, with our protection beginning at 7pm.
Faye Carruthers might be your host earlier than commentary from Mark Wilson and John Hartson.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the reside stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to hear…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is out there throughout the UK through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Take heed to talkSPORT by way of your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Newcastle v Fulham: Staff information
Newcastle: Darlow, Yedlin, Fernandez, Clark, Dummett, Almiron, Sean Longstaff, Shelvey, Ritchie, Wilson, Joelinton.
Subs: Carroll, Gayle, Hayden, Lewis, Hendrick, Krafth, Fraser, Murphy, Gillespie.
Fulham: Areola, Aina, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Robinson, Zambo, Lemina, Ivan Cavaleiro, Cairney, Lookman, Mitrovic.
Subs: Hector, Odoi, Rodak, Ream, Reid, Loftus-Cheek, Reed, Bryan, Kamara.
Referee: Graham Scott
Newcastle v Fulham: Match stats and information
- Newcastle are unbeaten of their final 5 Premier League house video games in opposition to Fulham (W3 D2), with the final such fixture ending 0-Zero in December 2018.
- Fulham have failed to attain in 4 of their final 5 Premier League conferences with Newcastle, as many as they’d of their first 21 video games in opposition to them within the competitors.
- Newcastle United have received their ultimate league match earlier than Christmas in 10 of their final 15 seasons (D3 L2) and are unbeaten of their final 5 (W3 D2) since a 0-1 defeat to Sunderland in December 2014.
- Newcastle are and not using a clear sheet of their final 10 Premier League house video games, since beating Sheffield United 3-Zero again in June. Nevertheless, the Magpies have received three of their final 5 at St James’ Park (L2).
- Newcastle are the primary crew to play all three promoted sides in three consecutive Premier League video games since Manchester United in September 2014, who drew 0-Zero with Burnley, beat QPR 4-Zero and misplaced 3-5 in opposition to Leicester Metropolis below Louis van Gaal.
- Fulham need to hold back-to-back Premier League clear sheets for the primary time since April 2019 (three in a row); the Cottagers have solely two clear sheets of their final 43 away matches within the top-flight, although a type of was at Newcastle in December 2018.
- Of their final match in opposition to Leeds, Newcastle conceded 5 targets in a top-flight league match in opposition to a newly promoted aspect for the primary time since August 1958 in opposition to Blackburn. The Magpies have shipped 21 targets of their opening 12 league video games, their most since conceding 22 in 2015/16, after they went on to be relegated.
- Fulham are the one aspect but to concede from outdoors the field within the Premier League this season. Of their final marketing campaign within the competitors, the Cottagers had been considered one of 5 sides to concede at the very least 10 targets from distance.
- That is Newcastle boss Steve Bruce’s first match in opposition to Fulham since dropping 0-1 within the 2018 Championship play-off ultimate with Aston Villa – he has, nonetheless, received his final 4 house league matches in opposition to the Cottagers.
- Newcastle’s Callum Wilson registered his 10th aim involvement – an help for Jeff Hendrick – in his 11th Premier League look for the membership in opposition to Leeds (7 targets, Three assists), the quickest English participant to succeed in double figures for targets/assists within the Premier League for the Magpies since Alan Shearer in October 1996 (10th match).