In-form Arsenal shall be hoping to safe their fourth successive Premier League win when Crystal Palace go to the Emirates on Thursday evening.
The Gunners got here in for a lot criticism earlier this season however have turned it round to climb up the desk.
They smashed West Brom of their final league outing and shall be hoping to see off Palace this night.
Roy Hodgson’s Eagles are some extent off Arsenal and in addition received their final top-flight recreation, seeing off Sheffield United.
These London rivals drew each their conferences final season together with a 2-2 tie on this fixture.
Palace got here from two down to assert some extent in north London.
BEST BET OF THE DAY – Arsenal vs Crystal Palace particular | 18+ | T&Cs apply
Arsenal v Crystal Palace: Find out how to hear
This match will get beneath means at 8pm on Thursday, January 14.
Full protection from the Emirates shall be solely reside on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up beginning at 7pm.
Hugh Woozencroft shall be your host and commentary will from Sam Matterface and Tony Cascarino.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the reside stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to hear…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is accessible throughout the UK by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Hearken to talkSPORT by your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Arsenal v Crystal Palace: Confirmed groups
Arsenal: Leno, Bellerin, Holding, Luiz, Maitland-Niles, Ceballos, Xhaka, Saka, Smith-Rowe, Aubameyang, Lacazette
Subs: Gabriel, Willian, Runarsson, Cedric, Thomas, Pepe, Chambers, Willock, Nketiah
Crystal Palace: Guaita, Ward, Tomkins, Kouyate, Mitchell, Townsend, McArthur, Milivojevic, Eze, Benteke, Zaha
Subs: Butland, van Aanholt, Dann, Ayew, Clyne, McCarthy, Batshuayi, Cahill, Riedewald
Arsenal v Crystal Palace: What has been mentioned?
Mikel Arteta has talked up the significance of Arsenal’s subsequent two video games and known as on his squad to make the Emirates a fortress once more.
He mentioned: “I feel the following two video games are essential to see the route that we’re taking and to strengthen all of the issues that we now have improved on and the outcomes that we’re having just lately.
“There’s numerous video games developing now, some essential ones as nicely. We have to get our dwelling kind established. We’ve had some points there and now it’s time to get some wins.
“We’ve acquired two at dwelling proper now which are going to be key for the way forward for our season within the Premier League and the staff is in nice spirits. Clearly, after 4 wins every little thing seems higher.”
Arteta has solely confronted Crystal Palace as soon as since he took over at Arsenal in December 2019 and that resulted in a 1-1 draw at Selhurst Park a yr in the past.
He added: “They’re a extremely harmful facet they usually have proven that towards huge groups. They’re a extremely compact and organised staff and you realize what you’re going to count on towards Roy Hodgson.
“They’ve gamers with a giant particular person expertise that simply want moments to win video games, to create actions that may unbalance the sport so we now have to be very cautious with that. Then, we now have to play to be dominant once more within the recreation.”
Arsenal v Crystal Palace: Match stats and details
- Arsenal are winless of their final 4 Premier League matches towards Crystal Palace (D3 L1), their longest winless run towards the Eagles within the top-flight.
- In all competitions, Crystal Palace have registered simply 5 wins in 47 earlier matches towards Arsenal (D14 L28), although they’re unbeaten of their final two on the Emirates (W1 D1).
- Arsenal have misplaced their final two dwelling Premier League matches performed on Thursday, shedding 0-Three to Man Metropolis in March 2018 and 1-2 to Brighton in December 2019. Nevertheless, they did beat Crystal Palace the final time the edges met on a Thursday, successful 3-2 in December 2017.
- Arsenal have conceded a minimum of as soon as in every of their final 11 Premier League dwelling video games – they final had an extended run and not using a dwelling clear sheet between October 1983 and August 1984 (18 video games).
- Of their 2-Zero victory towards Sheffield United final day trip, Crystal Palace saved their first clear sheet of the season since their opening day victory towards Southampton. The Eagles final recorded back-to-back Premier League shutouts between February-June 2020 (4).
- Arsenal have earned extra factors in Premier League London derbies this season than any of the opposite 5 sides from the capital (9). Certainly, the Gunners have received three of their 4 London derby matches this season, already another than they did in the entire of 2019-20 (W2 D4 L2).
- Arsenal want to win 4 consecutive Premier League video games for the primary time since October 2018 (7 in a row). The Gunners have scored eight targets of their final three Premier League matches, greater than that they had of their earlier 12 mixed (7).
- Alexandre Lacazette has scored seven Premier League targets this season, greater than twice as many as every other Arsenal participant. The Frenchman is averaging a league purpose each 124 minutes this season, and has a shot conversion charge of 30.4%, his finest returns in a single marketing campaign since becoming a member of the Gunners.
- Crystal Palace midfielder Luka Milivojevic has scored 5 targets in six Premier League appearances towards Arsenal, with 4 of these coming from the penalty spot. The one participant to attain extra Premier League penalties towards the Gunners is Harry Kane (5).
- Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka has been concerned in a purpose in every of his final three Premier League appearances, scoring twice and helping one other. The final teenager to be concerned in a purpose in 4 straight Premier League video games was Cesc Fàbregas (additionally with Arsenal in April 2007), whereas Saka could possibly be the youngest to take action (19y 131d) since Wayne Rooney in March 2004 (18y 148d).