Leicester conflict with Arsenal on Sunday lunchtime hoping to maneuver into second within the Premier League desk.
The Foxes beat Aston Villa final weekend to proceed their good type and may leapfrog Manchester United with one other win.
They host an Arsenal facet this weekend who’re eleventh within the desk and misplaced to Manchester Metropolis final trip.
Leicester beat Arsenal 1-Zero in October due to Jamie Vardy’s late winner and the Gunners shall be determined for revenge.
Three factors for Mikel Arteta’s facet will transfer them above north London rivals Tottenham, who play later at this time.
Leicester vs Arsenal: How you can hear
This match will get beneath means at 12pm on Sunday, February 28.
Full protection from the King Energy shall be completely dwell on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up beginning at 11am.
Mark Saggers shall be your host and commentary will come from Nigel Adderley and Dean Ashton.
To tune in, click on the radio participant beneath or HERE for the dwell stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to hear…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is on the market throughout the UK through DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Hearken to talkSPORT by your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Leicester vs Arsenal: Confirmed staff information
Leicester: Schmeichel, Castagne, Evans, Soyuncu, Thomas, Tielemans, Ndidi, Ricardo Pereira, Iheanacho, Barnes, Vardy
Subs: Albrighton, Ward, Amartey, Underneath, Choudhury, Mendy, Fuchs, Daley-Campbell, Tavares
Arsenal: Leno, Cedric, Luiz, Pablo Mari, Tierney, Elneny, Xhaka, Pepe, Smith-Rowe, Willian, Lacazette
Subs: Bellerin, Saka, Ceballos, Odegaard, Aubameyang, Holding, Thomas, Ryan, Martinelli
Leicester vs Arsenal: What has been mentioned?
Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta: “We’ve to journey again on a four-hour flight however we received’t use that as an excuse,” he mentioned. “We’ve to cope with that, we all know that whenever you play in European competitors you may have to have the ability to carry out each three days and we’ll put together to play Leicester with the identical depth like we at all times do.
“They’ve been actually constant within the league. I believe they’ve executed quite a lot of good issues, there’s not any luck or something like that in how they’ve developed as a staff.
“Clearly they’ve a extremely good supervisor, a fantastic teaching workers and so they have made quite a lot of good choices in the previous few seasons.
“They’ve constructed a means of taking part in which is totally suited to their recruitment coverage, and with a little bit of time the standard that they’d already within the staff – plus some younger abilities that they’ve recruited and skilled gamers they have already got – they’ve a extremely good combination. I believe they completely deserve the place they’re in for the time being.”
Leicester vs Arsenal: Match stats and information
- Leicester Metropolis have received 4 of their final six Premier League matches towards Arsenal (D1 L1), yet one more than of their earlier 36 top-flight league matches towards the Gunners (D10 L23).
- Arsenal have misplaced their final three away Premier League matches towards Leicester, receiving extra crimson playing cards (2) than objectives scored (1) in these three video games.
- Leicester have misplaced as soon as to Arsenal on the King Energy this season, dropping 0-2 within the League Cup. The one staff to beat the Foxes twice on the King Energy in a season is Chelsea, who did so in each 2016-17 and 2017-18.
- Arsenal have received simply 14.3% of their Premier League matches on the King Energy Stadium (1/7) – amongst stadiums at which they’ve performed at the least 5 video games, solely at Hillsborough (12.5%) and Previous Trafford (13.8%) have they got a decrease win ratio within the competitors.
- Three totally different groups have already executed the Premier League double over Arsenal this season (Aston Villa, Man Metropolis, Wolves), probably the most in a single marketing campaign towards the Gunners since 1994-95 (4 – Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle and QPR).
- Leicester Metropolis have received six of their seven Premier League video games instantly following a European fixture this season (L1), whereas Arsenal have misplaced six of their seven such video games (W1).
- Arsenal have misplaced consecutive away league video games 5 occasions beneath Mikel Arteta (together with a present run), final dropping three in a row in February 2019. On every of the 4 earlier events the Gunners have misplaced back-to-back away video games beneath the Spaniard, they’ve received their subsequent such match.
- Solely Wayne Rooney (12) has scored extra Premier League objectives towards Arsenal than Leicester Metropolis striker Jamie Vardy, who has scored 11 objectives in 12 appearances towards the Gunners.
- Each James Maddison (8) and Harvey Barnes (9) are having fun with their finest goalscoring season for Leicester within the Premier League. Between them, they’ve been concerned in 19 of Leicester’s final 26 Premier League objectives.
- Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 38 objectives in 50 Premier League video games performed on Sundays, 14 greater than he has on all different days of the week mixed within the competitors (24 in 56).