Chelsea tackle Everton this night in a key conflict within the Premier League top-four race.
Chelsea are a degree and a spot forward of the Toffees in fourth however their opponents tonight do nonetheless have a recreation in hand.
Thomas Tuchel and Carlo Ancelotti are each determined to safe Champions League soccer this season and this may very well be an important recreation for each their hopes.
Chelsea beat Liverpool final trip whereas Everton noticed off West Brom.
The Merseysiders beat the Blues at Goodison Park 1-Zero in December due to Gylfi Sigurdsson’s penalty.
Chelsea v Everton: The way to watch
This match might be held at Stamford Bridge on Monday, March Eight and can kick-off at 6pm.
The sport might be proven stay on BT Sport 1, with protection underway from 5:30pm.
BT Sport subscribers can stay stream this match by way of the app on their laptop, cell and pill units.
Alternatively, EE cellphone clients can watch the motion for FREE with a three-month trial on the BT Sport app – simply textual content SPORT to 150.
Chelsea v Everton: Crew information
Chelsea defender Thiago Silva will want a late health check having missed the final seven video games resulting from a thigh drawback.
Tammy Abraham remains to be nursing a minor harm and should miss out once more.
The Blues haven’t any additional points to take care of.
Everton have extra to take care of and James Rodriguez is uncertain due to a calf drawback.
Tom Davies and Seamus Coleman may also must be assessed forward of kick-off.
Yerry Mina, Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin stay sidelined.
Chelsea v Everton: What has been stated?
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel: “Everton had a really sturdy begin to season with a giant win at Anfield and from there they stored the momentum going.
“They’ve a really sturdy squad, they’re very bodily and the squad is filled with expertise.
“Carlo (Ancelotti) is aware of how one can maintain the momentum going, how one can maintain the stream going.
“It’s good that these video games are on and it’s good that we’ve the subsequent massive, massive match right away, as a result of that drives us, it will get us off the bed early.
“Then it’s a very pure course of to be at our prime degree once more since you don’t want many phrases.
“The scenario could be very clear. It doesn’t change.
“We’ll want the subsequent top-level efficiency to have the ability to win and that is what we’re up for at Stamford Bridge.”
Chelsea v Everton: Match stats and details
- Chelsea are unbeaten of their final 25 Premier League dwelling video games towards Everton (W14 D11). Solely towards Spurs have the Blues had an extended unbeaten dwelling run in top-flight historical past (27 between 1990-2016).
- Solely towards Leeds (35 between 1946-2001) have Everton had an extended winless away run within the top-flight than they’ve at Chelsea, with the Toffees winless in 25 visits to Stamford Bridge since a 1-Zero win in November 1994.
- Chelsea have misplaced three of their final 4 Premier League conferences with Everton (W1), as many as they’d of their earlier 15 towards them within the competitors (W9 D3).
- Everton need to full their first league double over Chelsea for the reason that 1978-79 marketing campaign, when the Blues completed backside of the top-flight with simply 5 wins from 42 video games.
- Chelsea have received 10 of their final 14 Premier League video games performed on Mondays (D2 L2) and are unbeaten of their 4 such video games this season (W3 D1).
- Everton have received their final two Monday top-flight video games, final successful three in a row between April 1989 – April 1991 (a run of 5). They beat Southampton 1-Zero final Monday, final successful league video games on consecutive Mondays in 2016-17 (Dec 26th and Jan 2nd).
- Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel might change into the primary supervisor in Premier League historical past to see his aspect maintain a clear sheet in every of his first 5 dwelling video games in cost within the competitors. In the meantime, the Blues need to maintain 5 consecutive dwelling league clear sheets for the primary time since January 2015.
- Everton’s Gylfi Sigurdsson has scored extra Premier League objectives towards Chelsea than he has vs some other aspect within the competitors (6). Nonetheless, simply one in all these six objectives has come at Stamford Bridge (Might 2013 with Tottenham).
- Chelsea’s Édouard Mendy has stored six clear sheets in his first 10 dwelling Premier League begins, essentially the most by a goalkeeper of their first 10 dwelling begins since Alisson stored seven for Liverpool at Anfield in 2018. The one Chelsea goalkeeper with extra Premier League clear sheets of their first 10 begins at Stamford Bridge is Petr Cech (8).
- Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti is trying to change into the primary supervisor within the Premier League period to win away at Stamford Bridge after having managed Chelsea within the competitors (P18 D6 L12). He may very well be the primary supervisor since Dave Sexton in 1974-75 with QPR to finish a top-flight double over the Blues after leaving the membership.